Standard delivery takes around 48 hours, not counting the day of ordering. If you wish to guarantee a delivery day there is a £15.00 surcharge for this service.
Deliveries are made Monday through Friday only. Next day (order before 11:30am) and am/pm specified deliveries are available at an additional cost of £15.00 per Bulk Bag.
WE DO NOT DELIVER TO AB, BT, DD, HS, IV, KW, AND PH PA 20+ POSTCODES.
DELIVERY PROCESS & REQUIREMENTS
- All deliveries are made on a tail lift lorry and lowered to the ground, it is a kerb side delivery service. A pallet truck is then used to manoeuvre the pallet into position. We do not deliver with HIAB or crane offloading.
- Our Couriers deliver between the hours of 8am and 6pm, you can request a telephone call 1 hour before in the special instructions box on the checkout page.
- The ground and road need to be flat, level and solid tarmac or concrete to use this system. If you have any doubts please contact us for further details. Broken concrete, gravel or sloping ground is unsuitable and pallets may only be left on the roadside only if it’s safe to do so.
- The road must be wide enough for a lorry to fit down, usually as wide as a dustbin lorry. If your access is restricted, please contact our office.
- Please make sure that there are no overhead obstructions, such as overhanging trees or cables.
- We cannot deliver onto sloping ground, as the tail lift must be able to lay flat on the ground.
Delivery Costs are based on your specific postcode, a minimum order value of £68.50, and on a 48 hour delivery time period. For example, if you place an order before 1pm on Monday it will normally be delivered by 6pm on Wednesday. Weekends excluded.
Deliveries are made during the hours of 8am to 6pm on weekdays. Although you choose the delivery date, this can not be guaranteed. We attempt to ensure timely deliveries; however, these can be affected by conditions outside of our control, for example, unforeseen issues on the road or bad weather conditions.
Returned goods if cancelled en route or returned due to ground/access conditions being unsuitable for pallet deliveries, and refused deliveries by the customer during the delivery will incur a return delivery charge (the return delivery charge will be charged at the rates provided by our haulier). We can make arrangements to collect or return the goods at the cost of the return charge only if the pallets are accessible. Alternatively, you can make your own arrangements to have the goods returned to us within 21 days.
Please note if goods are returned due to you not been happy with the product a refund will be issued minus the return delivery costs.
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase between 7 and 30 days after delivery and there has been no error on our part, we will refund only the cost of the item.
We will not refund the delivery or other add on charges made, should you wish to return the goods at your own cost please contact us to arrange for return labels.
Any refund paid will be paid back to the same method of payment.
If you are unsure about a product you wish to purchase, please request a sample at a cost of £3.50, which we will gladly post to you.
Where a delivery cannot be made on the arranged day due to access or unforeseen circumstances, we will attempt a redelivery at your request for a charge of £15.00 per pallet on the following day or when arranged. If you have any queries concerning this or any other issue please call us on 0800 046 3194.
If your project requires a larger amount of aggregate, we can deliver in loose loads. Call or email email@example.com and we will be happy to help with a quote or further information.